A small Exercise on Forgiveness.


This is a small exercise on forgiveness that I would like to share with everyone.
Forgiveness of ourselves and of others releases us from the past.Love is always the answer to healing of any sort.Pathway to love is forgiveness.
If you want to forgive anyone who has hurt your feelings or has made you unhappy,then I suggest the following steps:
1.Sit quietly with your eyes closed and say "The person I need to forgive is____________(The person's name to whom you want to forgive) and I forgive you for___________________(the reason)."Do this over and over.
2.Imagine the person you are forgiving saying "Thank you.I set you free now."Do this for atleast 5 or 10 minutes.
3.Search your heart for the injustices you still carry.Then let them go.
4.When you have cleared as much as you can for now,turn your attention to yourself.Say out loud to yourself, "I forgive myself for__________________________."Do this for another 5 minutes or so.
5.These are powerful exercises and good to do atleast once a week to clear out any remaining rubbish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog