Exercise on letting go and releasing.


1.Take a deep breath and,as you exhale allow all the tension to leave your body.
2.Let your scalp and your forehead and your face relax.
3.Let your tongue and your throat and your shoulders relax.
4.Let your back and your abdomen and your pelvis relax.
5.Let your breathing be at peace as you relax your legs and feet.
6.Is there a big change in your body since you began.Notice how much you hold on.If you are doing it with your body,you are doing it with your mind.
7.In this relaxed,comfortable position say to yourself:-"I am willing to let go.I release.I let go.I release all tension.I release all fear.I release all anger.I release all guilt.I release all sadness.I let go of old limitations.I let go and I am at peace.I am at peace with myself.I am at peace with the process of life.I am safe."(List all the things you are willing to let go.)
8.Go over the exercise 2 or 3 times.feel the ease of letting go.
9.Repeat it whenever you feel thoughts of difficulty coming up.Just relax and think the appropriate thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog