Exercise on loving Thyself



The main issue to work on is LOVING THE SELF.This is the "magic wand" that dissolves problems.LOVING YOURSELF MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD.
1.Look into the mirror and say,"I love and approve of myself exactly as I am."
2.Say over and over to yourself,"I APPROVE OF MYSELF."
3.do this atleast 300 or 4oo times each.
4.Let "I approve of myself" become a walking mantra,something you just say over and over to yourself,almost non-stop.Saying "I approve of myself" is a guaranteed way to bring up everything buried in your consciousness that is in opposition.
5.When negative thoughts come up,gently say to these negative thoughts,"I let you go.I approve of myself."
Thoughts are only words strung together.They have NO MEANING WHATSOEVER.Only we give meaning to them.
6.Say to yourself,"I choose to think thoughts that nourish and support me."
Part of self-acceptance is releasing other people's opinions.Often what we think of as the things "wrong" with us are only our expressions of our own individuality.This is our uniqueness and what is special about us.Nature never repeats itself.
We are meant to be different .When we accept this,then there is no competition and no comparison.We have come to this planet to express "who we are."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog